Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Trip, with some bumps in the road

School Vacation, day two.   After a lazy & tired Monday I surprised the kids with my GREAT and -not as expensive/crowded as The Children's Museum-idea of the SKYWALK at the Prudential Center in Boston.
 No kiddin',  right Casey!?!  We re-enact the scene from Ferris Bueller where they stand up on the ledge.  



                                                 He's learning, with the audio guide.   Nerd! 
Football.   What's a Football?
                                      
                                     So AWESOME~!  Back Bay with a snowy Charles River
                                                      "This shirts wicked cute on me, Ma!!"
                                               My crazy Mother taking three kids to Boston!
  This is the dessert you give your kids when they are as awesome as Quinn and Casey.  Before this photo we were actively getting a flat tire in Somerville, MA.   Mom got WAY too excited to see a Papa John's and caught a curb.   Quinn shot down the pizza idea and I, without realizing there was real damage,  aggravatingly and hungrily kept driving.  We turned down a side street when an old man got my attention and told me we had a flat in the front on the passenger side.  
   **Thanks to my Dad who always takes care of his girls with the wonderful gift of AAA for Christmas!**  


Maya, we can see right down your throat when you suck on that thing.   PS.  Nice outfit change.   Gotta love it.   : ) A bad day but when I asked Casey to tell me something GOOD about the day (to turn my mood around) he replied, " I love you".   OK then.     


No comments:

Post a Comment